The ProSport 20 Charger/Maintainer by ProMariner is an intelligent 2 bank, 20 amp battery charger. One of the key features of this charger is that the ProSport 20 is capable of sensing increased demand from the auxiliary battery and diverting up to the 100% of the available power to that battery. This incredible charger from ProMariner is also fully temperature-controlled and microprocessor-controlled so it will not overcharge your batteries. The ProSport 20 is an extremely durable and rugged charger that is also completely waterproof.
The ProSport 20 Plus’s™ exclusive microprocessor and software ensures that all of the available charging amperage is fully utilized to meet the unique demands of each onboard battery and charge it in the most efficient way. After the batteries are charged, the ProSport 20 Plus™ monitors and maintains the charge only as needed—reducing its AC power consumption. Connection to shore power is made easy by the included 15A plug.
• Distributed On-Demand Technology: Ensures that 100% of the charging amps are fully utilized to meet the demand of each battery onboard. If one battery requires only 8 of the 20 amps available, the remaining 12 amps will be divided between the other two batteries as their demands require. Distribution is based on the needs of each battery.
• “System OK” and “Battery Bank Trouble” status Indicators: Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by indicating system and battery connections are OK or if an issue is present with a specific battery bank.
• Energy Saving Mode: After fully charging and conditioning batteries, the ProSport’s™ energy saving mode will monitor and auto maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs, and maximizes reserve power performance.
• Storage Recondition Mode: During short or long-term storage, ProSport™ automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance. Head to the water knowing that you’ve got the power you need.
• Digital LED Display Indicators: LED indicators confirm that AC Power is connected, denote charging mode, and battery type selected. There are two charge profiles to choose from included in the box.
• Pre-wired output leads with ring terminals and inline fuses and 15A input cable makes installation quick and easy
• Built-in Safety and Quality: the extruded aluminum design is compact and its three inline fuses protect trolling and house bank batteries. The ProSport has built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse-polarity and ignition protections. This combined in a waterproof package allows this charger to be installed anywhere on the boat within the 6’ cable range of the included AC and DC cables.