Lowrance HDS 12 Live
The amazing Lowrance HDS 12 Live has an array of features such as full high-definition SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen, preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping.
Compatible with Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, and LiveSight™ real-time sonar. The HDS Live includes wireless connectivity, Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, LiveCast™ smartphone Integration + ultimate integration capability.
Also included is an Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer. Every year more fishing tour pros use Lowrance HDS than all of the other fishfinder brands combined.
The Lowrance HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best range of innovative sonar features available from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar.
Enjoy a new level of fishfinding performance!
You will find navigation to your favorite or new fishing spots has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the Lowrance HDS Live display. These features include preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting, and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
The Lowrance HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen SMS messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connectivity, which allows you to display video, Google Maps, and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more